Friday, November 14, 2014

I am lost in a sea of emotion,
polarities mirrored
stripped down
loosing all urge control

i sit here,
water streaming down my skin
the naked rawness washing it all away.

I am no longer trying to control 
to gain an outcome.

I just breath.
Accept myself
Accept the decisions,
I have made 
to be in this moment.

This present moment is fleeting.
Inhale its sweet nectar
The gratitude of the present 
The love for self
The small gifts of beauty brings joy to the climb.


Speaking of control, I feel as if 2014 has stripped all my urge to control. One lesson after another teaching me how to better let go and accept where i am at in the present moment. Take a breath in it, speak my truth with love in the heart and stop trying to force an outcome. 
The unfolding beauty of the year has balanced all hardship out. 
All i can see now is an incredible amount of blessings and growth.
Keep your heart open to the universal truths in each experience, the moment is fleeting.
Embrace and Release, take a lesson from your lungs.

"If I was a raven, I'd fly on through the heavens. I'd fly to all my loved ones. If I was a raven. If memories worth saving, I'd savor the feeling of knowing love and loving. I'd remember the feeling. Some say upon that mountain, there is many a raven, they call out to the living from somewhere far beyond them, from those we've loved that have flown on, from those we have loved that have flown on."

                                            
I miss you tigre <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment