Wednesday, March 24, 2010

what an eventful day.

today....
wow today...
what a day.
tooke the cats to the vet. i guess my sweet little kitty houdeni is
half siamese. that is why he is sooo long, and has such a long tail.
the vet said that black half siamese are very smart.
they have all the good qualities of siamese.
and have a spunkiness to them that is very fun.
this is alll soo true about my sweet little guy.
i'm so excited to know more about him.
but unfortunatly it was a rough visit for him.
he had ear mites eating away at his flesh.
so his ears had to be flushed out
several times.
and he had to get a shot to make his flesh poisious to the mites.
he has get another shot in 10 days.
but at least he wont have those nasty bugs eating his flesh anymore.
and his ears wont smell.
as for now his ears are very raw and they hurt.
he is just sleeping.
not as spunky but he wont give up his sideways hop and chasing his little paper toy around.
even if he isnt feeling his best

me.
i finally told my mom my right knee was still hurting.
september 2008,
the unknown falling down the stairs.
now if you have seen the scar on my knee,
or if i was around when it was severly hurt.
you knowwwwww how bad it was.
geeze, the thing took 4 months to scab enough to bend my knee.
well recently due to running at the gym,
my knee afterwards swells.
even walking on it all day,
made it ache with pain.
sending pain down to my calf
behind the knee (knee pit) was hurting every day.
even just from standing on it for about 45+ minutes.

today i got my first MRI for it...
uhhh, yeah not that fun.
i went in the machine up to my elbow.
and i couldnt move at all for 35 minutes. (thats how long i was in the machine)
the whole process took one hour.
friday my doctor will call and let me know what it said. oh gee,
this will be fun to see the actual damage that i did to me knee
a whole year and a half (+ some months) later.
fun stuff.

so gluten free dieets are hard.
you cant even eat BROWNIES!
horrible.
i am going to do it.
either way its good to try.
i wasnt going to try, cause i pretty much cant eat anything good.
no more bread and humus. (this one might just kill me)
but if it takes the mood swings, stomache, and headache's away then i think it will be good.
my mom's good friend had the same subtle symptoms as me, and it also took away her acne.
i guess perks are worth giving things up.


color
is what i love.

No comments:

Post a Comment