Wednesday, May 7, 2014

sprouting upwards.

Spirit Science 26 ~ The Big Picture



I have found myself recently at a loss of words.
The winter was rough, the spring emerged.
The ground warmed and buds started popping out of the fertile ground.
The dormancy of winter faded into a subtle buzz.
Life blooming all around us, and within us.

I felt an awakening, of this life passing through my fingers as i dug my hands into compost.
It was apart of me, i could feel my physical self melding into the soil,
The crawling of earth worms in and out of my fingers lost its foreign feeling.

 The re-connection: i felt myself tuning in and out.
My planetary self connecting to the entity Gaia, and all that i coexist with.

Suddenly my jungle of humans, with barriers, separation and ego was intolerable.
I needed to find the balance.

Balance of vibratory state.
Balance of physical exertion.
Balance of mental stimuli.
Balance of spiritual exploration.
Balance of creativity.
Balance of inter-connectivity.
Balance of oneness with all life.

I have always resonated a lot more with plants and animals.
I am learning about myself in a fresh perspective.
This perspective has been achieved by balance.

Through this balance i am discovering, growing, sharing, & co-creating.
These beautiful being that surround me are full of so much love.
Not only do i deserve to be free of separation,
They deserve to experience our relationship from a space of connection.





When your heart is full of love
It radiates through all perceptions of separation.












No comments:

Post a Comment